Forum

Posted By azpreps On Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 With 0 Comments

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ACCAC Men’s Basketball Players of the Week: 2/6
Anthony-
Ray
Administrator
Post ACCAC Men’s Basketball Players of the Week: 2/6
on: February 10, 2019, 11:19

<em>Arizona Preps</em> will be covering the season this year and will be bringing you coverage of the games, top performers and Players of the Week each week during the season.

Long-time highly successful head coach <strong>Jerry Carrillo</strong> and <strong>Cochise College</strong> have taken over first place in the division among Division-I programs in the ACCAC, and have widened the gap between them and the rest of the league.  Cochise continues to hold on the conference lead with a nice 15-2 conference record.  Cochise currently stands alone in first place by (3) games for division-I programs.  <strong>Arizona Western JC</strong> is in second place, with a 12-5 conference record among division-I programs.

<strong>Pima Junior College </strong>and successful Head Coach <strong>Brian Peabody</strong> have solidified their spot in the conference standings for division-II programs - compiling a league-leading 13-4 conference record.  Pima now stands alone with a (3) game in the conference standings among division-II programs.

Here are this week's Players of the Week in the ACCAC for the week of 2/6 . . .
<div><strong>ACCAC D-I Player of the Week: James Burns - FR - Forward - Eastern Arizona College</strong></div>
<div></div>
<div>
<div>Burns averaged 21.5 points per/game, while shooting 55.2% from the field, and was 2-for-2 from 3-point range - helping Eastern Arizona go 2-0 this past week in games and (14-8, 7-8) overall this season.</div>
</div>
<div>
<div></div>
<div><strong>ACCAC D-II Player of the Week: Abram Carrasco - SOPH Guard - Pima Community College</strong></div>
<div></div>
<div>Carrasco averaged 29.5 points, 8.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists per/game, while shooting 60% from the field, and helping Pima go 2-0 this past week in games and (18-5, 11-4) overall this season.</div>
</div>

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.103 seconds.
Professional Web Design Services By KVXTech.com Professional SEO Services