Forum

Posted By azpreps On Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 With 0 Comments

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Devontes Cobbs Enrolls @ Shadow Mountain
Anthony-
Ray
Administrator
Post Devontes Cobbs Enrolls @ Shadow Mountain
on: August 8, 2018, 07:47

The state of Arizona continues to see the overall level of talent in the state consistently improve with new additions to the state's basketball community.  Almost each quarter now a new top-rated prospect seems to move to one of the basketball program's in the state. <em> Arizona Preps</em> has learned that one of the nation's top 2022 prospects, <strong>Devontes Cobbs</strong>, a 6-foot-4 incoming freshman superstar, has moved from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and now has enrolled at Arizona power <strong>Shadow Mountain High School</strong>.

Shadow Mountain has completely dominated the state of Arizona's basketball opposition for numerous years now, and this up-and-coming high school basketball season will be much of the same, as the program will again focus their sights on a national championship, rather than simply winning another state title in Arizona.  The addition of the young stud Cobbs, will only add to a dominant Matadors lineup, which already includes a starting line-up with (5) division-I prospects.

Cobbs is a future elite high-major division-I prospect, and already possesses a division-I offer from the <strong>University of Florida</strong>.

According to valid sources in my basketball network, the gifted young prospect enrolled at Shadow Mountain this week, and will now pick up his career in the state of Arizona - joining other fellow nationally elite 2022 prospects in the state, 6-foot-10 post <strong>Dylan Anderson</strong> (Perry HS) and 6-foot-9 incoming freshman prospect <strong>Sadraque Nganga</strong>  (AZ Compass Prep).

The state of Arizona is in excellent hands with the high-level of basketball talent that continues to develop and emerge in the state.  While at one time, I marveled at the thought of loads of high-level basketball talent in the state, the time has now arrived and I am enjoying watching it develop.

I will continue to follow this story closely, and bring you any updates regarding Cobbs as this story continues to develop.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.065 seconds.
Professional Web Design Services By KVXTech.com Professional SEO Services